Thursday, June 2, 2011
IT'S A...
It's a....boy!! lol, another boy for us. I have to admit I was a little surprised, but not at all sad just grateful for healthy! Originally I was kind of thinking a boy would be easy because it's what I know, but then everyone got me really excited for a girl and in my mind "he" was already a "she":) So now for the fun part of picking out a name, which I totally didn't experience last time since Parker was already a predetermined name by Frank. He doesn't know this yet, but this time it's all me. He can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean he can veto..lol we'll see how that goes! Anyway, any name ideas would be much appreciated, I'm somewhat at a loss of names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can't wait for another nephew!!!! We love new babies-I'll keep my ears open for some names!
ReplyDeleteOh, how fun! Congratulations. Remember when we still need to get together? Maybe we should plan a day in the next couple of weeks. I am officially done babysitting now, so won't know what to do with myself.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Yeah for little boys!! We just got home from the hospital with our little guy!! We named him Mason! I will get some pictures up soon. I can't wait to see your little guy and hear his name!
ReplyDelete