Thursday, November 4, 2010
To Every Season Turn Turn..
Another fun Halloween has come and gone, and unfortunately we don't have any pictures of me and Frank but I do have some cute ones of Parker and his cute cousins:) Me and Frank had a blast at our friend's party on Friday. We had a huge scavenger hunt around American Fork which was so much fun! We were split up from our spouses which allowed us to get to know some new friends, and once again we both lost, but hopefully next year we'll have a fighting chance! On Saturday we went to Frank's parents house and had soup and carved pumpkins, although we left before the pumpkins to go see my parents. Sunday we had my sister-in-law Shaylee's wedding dinner. On Tuesday all the girls went and got a pedicure which is always fun, and on Wednesday Shaylee got married at the Timpanogos Temple. It's been so fun to share all these things with her, she went through the temple last week which sadly was the first time we've done a session in a long time. I've been remotivated to be better about going. The first few times I went I always felt so intimidated because I felt like I didn't know what I was doing, and now I'm ok with not knowing what I'm doing:) J/k I enjoy learning more and more every time I go and it gives me such clarity in my life. I'm so excited for Shaylee to be married, but it's such a sad fact that we all grow up! I've been having this reoccuring feeling of how much everything is changing and I think her wedding is what started it. I'm sad that she will no longer be at church with us, or at my in-laws every time we go there. Did I mention I don't like change? J/k Anyway if I were a better writer I could probably properly explain myself, but as I am not I'm going to stop while I'm ahead. Needless to say life has been busy, and won't be slowing down anytime soon. Frank's birthday is on Saturday and I still haven't gotten him anything, and the list goes on.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am such a boob! Reading this about Shay makes me cry. I'm with you, I hate change. The last picture of you guys is so cute! I love his cute little face!
ReplyDeleteCute family picture. I love the matching ties plus your dress is so cute!! That so great that Parker has cousins that live close by. Avery doesn't have any cousins that live near by, it is kind of sad.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I am still wearing shorts and sandals! HA!!
We are coming up for Christmas so we will have to do something.